Skeena Cat Skiing
All-Inclusive Cat Skiing Packages
Our all-inclusive Cat Skiing packages include:
- Double occupancy accommodation in heated, insulated Quonset-style tents
- Comfy mattresses, pillows, and bedding
- Towels, organic soap, shampoo, and conditioner
- All meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Cat skiing every day!
- Skier day fees due to the Province of British Columbia
- Qualified Lead Guide and Tail Guide for each group
- Use of Transceiver, avalanche airbag backpack, shovel, and probe.
- Companion rescue training and use of an avalanche transceiver.
Please request the dates you would like on our booking form. Prices are in Canadian dollars and do not include a 5% tax.
Skeena Cat Skiing
Skeena is adding a second CAT for the 2022/23 season!
|2022/23||Dec 30 – Jan 1||3||Available||$900 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Jan 2 – Jan 5||4||Available||$800 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Jan 6 – Jan 8||3||LIMITED||$1000 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Jan 9 – Jan 12||4||Available||$900 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Jan 13 – Jan 15||3||Available||$1200 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Jan 16 – Jan 19||3||Available||$1100 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Jan 20 – Jan 22||3||LIMITED||$1200 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Jan 23 – Jan 26||4||Available||$1100 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Jan 27 – Jan 29||3||Available||$1300 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Jan 30 – Feb 2||4||Available||$1100 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Feb 3 – Feb 5||3||Available||$1300 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Feb 6 – Feb 9||4||Available||$1300 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Feb 10 – Feb 12||3||Available||$1300 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Feb 13 – Feb 16||4||Available||$1300 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Feb 17 – Feb 19||3||Available||$1300 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Feb 20 – Feb 23||4||Sold Out||$1300 Per Day||Sold Out|
|2022/23||Feb 24 – Feb 26||4||LIMITED||$1300 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||Feb 27 – March 2||4||LIMITED||$1300 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||March 3 – March 5||3||Available||$1300 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||March 6 – March 9||3||LIMITED||$1300 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||March 13 – March 16||3||Available||$1300 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||March 13 – March 16||4||Available||$1300 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||March 17 – March 19||4||Available||$1300 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||March 20 – March 23||3||Available||$1100 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||March 24 – March 26||3||Available||$1100 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||March 27 – March 28||2||Available||$800 Per Day||Book Now|
|2022/23||March 29 – April 1||4||Sold Out||$800 Per Day||Sold Out|
Skeena Cat Skiing
Payment, Cancellation, & COVID Policy
To secure a reservation, a deposit of 25% of the full package price must be received by Skeena Cat Skiing Inc., to be paid by credit card. Full payment is due by October 15 each year. In the event the booking is made after October 15, then payment in full will be required at the time of booking.
If you cancel your reservation prior to October 15, the deposit will be refunded, less an administrative fee. If you cancel after October 15, and we are able to sell your spot to another guest, your payment may be applied to a future booking, less any discount given. Due to the uncertain nature of the Covid pandemic, we will be updating our Covid policy on September 1, 2022.
However, at this time, our Covid policies and procedures will remain the same:
- All guests are required to be fully vaccinated in order to attend a cat skiing adventure with Skeena Cat Skiing, and proof of vaccination must be provided. (Initial 2 shots required, covid booster shot highly recommended, but not required)
- Guests with qualifying pandemic-related cancellations may be able to use their full payment as a credit towards a future booking, subject to availability.
- All guests must read and understand the liability release below prior to booking.