“The only thing that eclipsed the amazing skiing was your hospitality”
ALL INCLUSIVE SKI PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Transport to and from the Smithers Airport or Hotel to Base Camp
- Emergency medical and evacuation insurance
- Double occupancy accommodation in heated, insulated quonset style tents
- comfy mattresses, pillows and bedding
- Tidying of bedroom quonset upon request (otherwise your tent is your private domain!)
- Towels, organic soap, shampoo and conditioner, blow dryer in shower house
- All meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Cat skiing everyday!
- Skier day fees due to the Province of British Columbia
- Qualifed Lead Guide and Tail Guide for each group
- Transceiver use and lesson
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars
- 5% gst is not included in the price shown
- Ski rentals are available for $40.00/day
Mar 4 - 63 Ski days
3 seats available
Mar 10 - 123 Ski Days
12 seats available
Please note that TRIP Cancellation Insurance is NOT included in your package price. You may purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance from your own provider or from our recommended provider, Lifestyle Financial, a trusted heli and cat skiing industry insurance provider. Click here to apply for trip cancellation insurance through Lifestyle Financial.
Single seats and full cats (12 seats) are available.
Please email lynn@skeenacatskiing for pricing and availability.
TAKE A CAT SKIING TRIP ON THE WILD SIDE!
Skeena Cat Skiing season begins mid January and continues to the end of March. You need to be at minimum an advanced skier to come to Skeena. We try our best to match abilities, ages, and often personalities.
Come on up, bring your powder lovin' friends! You will be warmly welcomed, well taken care of, and enjoy a truly unique backcountry cat skiing experience in wild Northern British Columbia!