“We hit it pretty good! 40cm of blower. Thanks Jevon, Lynn and yours for the great hospitality and incredible turns”M.B.,
ALL INCLUSIVE SKI PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Transport to and from the Smithers Airport or Hotel to Base Camp
- Emergency medical and evacuation insurance
- Double occupancy accommodation in heated, insulated quonset style tents
- comfy mattresses, pillows and bedding
- Tidying of bedroom quonset upon request (otherwise your tent is your private domain!)
- Towels, organic soap, shampoo and conditioner, blow dryer in shower house
- All meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Cat skiing everyday!
- Skier day fees due to the Province of British Columbia
- Qualifed Lead Guide and Tail Guide for each group
- Transceiver use and lesson
All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
January 1 to 31 and March 19 to 31
3 day package: $2900.00 4 day package: $3800.00 5 day package: $4700.00
Extra days: $900.00
February 1 to March 18
3 day package: $3045.00 4 day package: $3990.00 5 day package: $4935.00
Extra days: $920.00
Please note: 5% gst (tax) will be added to the prices above.
Alcohol and ski rentals are not included in the price
Ski rentals are available for $35/day. We carry Kastle, Armada, Elan and Scott
We are presently working on the 2019 schedule and will post availability soon. In the meantime, please contact Lynn at 250-842-3333 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out our Book Now form and she will be happy to offer you dates.
Once your dates are confirmed, Lynn will reserve them for ten days (maximum) to allow for payment processing.
When payment is received your cat skiing dates are confirmed and reserved! Thank you in advance for your prompt payment!
Please note that TRIP Cancellation Insurance is NOT included in your package price. You may purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance from your own provider or from our recommended provider, Lifestyle Financial, a trusted heli and cat skiing industry insurance provider. Click here to apply for trip cancellation insurance through Lifestyle Financial.
TAKE A CAT SKIING TRIP ON THE WILD SIDE!
Skeena Cat Skiing season begins mid January and continues to the end of March. You need to be at minimum an advanced skier to come to Skeena. We try our best to match abilities, ages, and often personalities.
Come on up, bring your powder lovin' friends! You will be warmly welcomed, well taken care of, and enjoy a truly unique backcountry cat skiing experience in wild Northern British Columbia!